At this month's doctor's appointment, she’s still at the 50th percentile for height and head circumference and 70th percentile for weight on the Australian growth charts, which makes her chunkier than average. She's even outgrown her 3-6 month coveralls from Target!
What Tegan has been up to this month:
- She's been rolling over from her back to her tummy and finding the tummy position more bearable. I did have quite a scare when I found she rolled near the edge of the bed after a few seconds of rifling through my wardrobe for something to wear.
- She now seems to know that pulling the wind up frog on her bouncer will make it play music which is a plus for me since I don't have to constantly pull it to entertain her while I prepare my lunch in the kitchen.
- She wants to fly!
- She loves standing up and can support her own weight without her legs buckling for quite a long period.
- She also uses her legs to move around, kind of like crawling on her back, and finds herself off the playmat or stuck at the corner of the mini crib.
- She laughed so much during our first peekaboo session, but that quickly got old after a few minutes and she hasn't found peekaboo amusing since then. I'm mighty glad I caught some of it on camera: