1. Tell us about your favourite jeans
My current favourite pair is not technically jeans, but a pair of houndstooth print jeggings from Uniqlo as worn in the photo on my Baby Chronicles #1 post. It's not maternity wear but it's got an elastic waist to accommodate my ever expanding belly.
2. What is your most-worn lip colour?
Guerlain Chamade Rouge Automatic Lipstick -- It's a bright warm pink, but not too bright so it's perfectly wearable for work.
3. Who are the YouTubers whose videos you learn the most from?
Lisa Eldridge -- I could watch her all day!
4. How do you store your makeup?
Mostly in 3 Keji drawer sets from Officeworks. Above pic was taken back when I only had 2 drawers.
5. How often, and how, do you wash your makeup brushes?
I have a huge brush collection, so I do a big batch every 3-4 weeks.
6. What's your favourite red, nude and baby pink nail colour?
I go about the year with unpainted talons, but for two weeks in the summer, I sport painted nails and my favourite is a metallic bronzey taupe from SportsGirl.
7. Do you make any beauty treatments at home?
I'm hoping that when I finish my last bottle of cleansing oil, I'll get around to making my own DIY cleansing oil at least.
8. What is your most-made meal at home?
I don't cook much, but probably my favourite Filipino dish sinigang -- pork and vegetables in tamarind soup.
9. Best multi-purpose products?
I don't have a lot of multi-purpose products to compare it to, but Josie Maran's Argan Oil is a decent moisturiser, hair and nail product.
10. Tell us about the bag you carry most often.
Celine boogie bag. With its short handles and heavy leather make, it's not the most practical bag I own, but I love how understated it is and that I can cram quite a few things in it -- laptop, phone, wallet, makeup, snacks, scarf, etc. Plus, I being 6 months pregnant, I won't be using this bag for much longer so I want to make the most of it while I still can.