I loved and may repurchase (when I use up similar products in my stash):
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Water-Resistant Mousse Mascara - natural looking lashes with a non-smudgy, yet easy to remove formula. Already opened up one of two backups.
- Face of Australia Impact-Curl Extreme Volume & Curl Mascara - ditto, reviewed here. Will repurchase when I get through my mascara stash (may take years).
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion- smells divine compared to The Skincare version. Will repurchase when I get through my moisturiser stash (may take years).
- Crabtree & Evelyn LaSource Body Wash - lovely gift from a dear friend, but probably will not repurchase as I would not normally splurge on shower gels.
- Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF15 - it's ok, but the Benefiance version is better.
- Hope's Relief Scalp Care Formula 2 Conditioner - as effective as any inexpensive conditioner
- John Frieda Conditioner - nice, if a bit heavy conditioner that came from a hair colouring kit.
There may not have been any empties for September, but I did chuck out quite a few useless makeup brushes and very old, unloved mascaras. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion - Really moisturising, but it's hard to get the last 20% of the product out since the pump seem to be a couple of centimetres above the bottom of the bottle. Probably won't repurchase.
- Avène Hydrance Optimale SPF 25 Hydrating Cream - Not quite convinced about the formula, as with most sunscreens thick and greasy but not moisturising. Probably won't repurchase.
- Invisible Zinc Environment Skin Protector - Unbearably thick for daily wear especially in the summer when I need it most.
- Invisible Zinc Tinted Lip and Cheek Balm - Feels like wet powder, uncomfortable on my lips and looks strange on my cheeks.
- Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation - I think this one was in Natural Fair which was too light for me and also it separated after lying in unused in my drawer for a few months.