I love palettes. I love having several options in one neat package.I love looking at so many pretty shades all at once. Not that I ever use them enough, but love them anyway :)
- Elizabeth Arden - This came with interchangeable warm and cool palettes. I went through a depotting stage last year and managed to fit the two palettes into the Elizabeth Arden compact plus two sample Lancome eyeshadows. I love most of the shades in this palette, but packing each pan right next to each other like this makes it difficult to pick up blush without picking up a bit of eyeshadow in the process, so I haven't used this much since then.
- Australis Pocket Palette - The blush shades seem too strong and iridiscent for work so I have not used this much as well.
- Dior Expert Travel Studio - Got this at Duty Free in Kuala Lumpur when I realised I forgot to pack much makeup and no brushes for my honeymoon! Though I never got around to actually wearing much makeup during the entire trip anyway. It's so pretty, I haven't used it except to admire and swatch it.
- Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition - Still a staple in my work drawer. Reviewed here.
- Sephora Mini Shopping Bag Palette - Still a staple in my work drawer. Reviewed here.
- theBalm and the Beautiful Face Palette - Not pictured. I store this with my eyeshadow palettes so I forgot to include it in the photo. I will just include it in a future inventory post for eyeshadow palettes.