I re-applied the products when I got home last night, since there was no way I was gonna take self-portraits on the train or on the desk at work. I also used my husband's SLR which doesn't do preview on the screen, so I could not tell whether I'm taking a photo of my entire head or not.
I also swapped some products from my original Makeup on the Train post, and used the following:
- Korres Rice & Olive Oil Compact Powder in 51N Normal Dry Skin
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Face of Australia Impact-Curl Mascara in Black
- Clinique Quick Blush in 06 Berry On Time
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 40 Red Velvet