- Hope’s Relief Shampoo Formula 1 AUD17.99 - Having used this for almost a month, I'm still not sure it's doing much for my flaky scalp. But it's nice that it doesn't dry my hair like other shampoos and I feel like I can skip the conditioner...
- Hope’s Relief Conditioner Formula 2 AUD17.99 - But I'm supposed to use both the shampoo and the conditioner to see results. Well, some days this just weighs my hair down and my hair feels a tad sticky.
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case USD17.99 - I just realised I have way too many eye brushes for someone who doesn't wear much eye makeup, so I may give this away eventually.
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case USD17.99 - The foundation brush looks minuscule, but the buffing brush and the contour brush look promising.
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Your Base/Flawless, Expert Face Brush USD8.99 - this kinda looks similar to the buffing brush in the core collection.
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Your Finish/Perfected, Blush Brush USD8.99 - I'm looking forward to trying this!
- EcoTools, Bamboo Finishing Kabuki USD5.99 - Priceline sells this for AUD20. Aussie companies are sure making it hard for us to support our own economy :(
As mentioned in my mid-April haul post, I was waiting for my order from iherb.com. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in the beginning of the month, but forgot to include it in the last post cos they went straight into the shower rack, instead of my box for new products.