- Avene Rich Skin Recovery Cream - Love this! I already purchased a backup that I'm saving for skincare mishaps from trying out new (to me) products.
- EmerginC Scientific Organics Phytocell Detox Mask sample - A couple of pimples cropped up the day after using this. Shall I chalk that up to it flushing out impurities from my skin? Yes or no, I don't like getting pimples so I won't be purchasing this.
- Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam sample - It took me over a month to finish this and I used it every morning at that. I was happy to use it but I won't purchase this as I prefer Shiseido's Benefiance line that I'm currently using.
- Soap and Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash - Love the scent, and it is moisturising enough for summer that I can skip body lotion. I'm happy to go back to using cheaper drugstore brands, but this did last me five months so I it's possible I will repurchase this as soon as I finish my current body wash.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask x 2 - I wish I could definitively say that this has an effect on me. I love using it, but I don't use them often enough to judge. Sometimes I use it and it feels like it's made an amazing difference, but I use another one some other time and it has no lasting effect whatsoever. I have a couple more of these plus a stack of My Beauty Diary masks to get through, so I don't feel a pressing need to purchase more face masks.
- The Body Shop Pearl Eye Definer - Had this for years and I've kept it for so long because I loved the Aqua end, but I have lots of newer and better-formulated liners so I'm finally chucking this out.
- The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream Sample - The texture seemed nice but the shade was just too light/gray/pink for me.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Not a lot of empties/chuckers this month -- I maybe holding onto my favorites mascaras a little longer than I should be...