- Nivea Body UV Whitening Serum - Not moisturising enough, and no noticeable lightening of my arms -- I'm desperately lightening my arms as their much darker than my face, neck and chest. Purchased in Malaysia, will not repurchase.
- Ahava Mineral Body Lotion - Too light, not moisturising enough. Sample received with online order, will not repurchase.
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo - Pretty good, does not make my hair all tangled up like Moroccanoil shampoo. Brought this home from a resort in Fiji, will purchase if I find it in Sydney.
- Pure Fiji Coconut Creme Conditioner - Nothing spectacular. Also brought this home from Fiji, will not purchase.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Stay in Place Makeup SPF 10 in Intensity 3.0 (sample) - I got over 10 applications from such a tiny vial. Nice medium coverage which lasts throughout my work day. I really enjoyed using this and look forward to breaking open the full-sized tube I purchased at a warehouse sale last year.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Oil - This would not have made it to March empties had I not left this bottle open and knocked it over. So sad. Good thing I have another 25ml bottle. Been skipping it though cos I've been sporting a bad hair day look -- much as I enjoy using, I love my snooze button more.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - Too gentle to remove makeup, and too basic it's a chore to use. Will not purchase.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - Bought this back when I used to think all face wash were created equal. This one was too drying, so I used it up to clean my brushes. Will not repurchase.
- Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara - Not empty, but old. It's a lovely formula for natural-looking lashes, but it smudges on me. Will not repurchase.
- CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Clear Mascara - Not empty, but old and does nothing for my lashes. Will not repurchase
Can't seem to finish much makeup. Just tossing old mascaras...
Labels: Cetaphil, Cosmetics, CoverGirl, Empties, Estée Lauder, Maybelline, MoroccanOil, Neutrogena, Nivea, Pure Fiji