Priceline was having a 2 for 1 deal on Revlon lipsticks plus a free goodie bag for purchases of $60. I obviously went crazy over the Revlon Lip Butters!
Here are all my purchases for this month:
- Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Illuminator in Angel Flame
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in 02 London Baby
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in 03 BBC All Night Blue
- Essence Shimmer Powder in 01 Lil' Vampire
- Revlon Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle
- Revlon Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie
- Revlon Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
- Revlon Lip Butter in 030 Fig Jam
- Revlon Lip Butter in 035 Candy Apple
- Revlon Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop
- Priceline goodie bag:
- Nude By Nature Soft Focus Illuminator
- Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush in Poser
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 096 Petal
- Innoxa Lipstick in Poppy
- Natio Mineral Pressed Powder in Soft Tan
- Models Prefer Eyeliner in Matte Black
- Savvy by DB Eyeliner Pearlescent Plum
- Max Factor Xperience Volumising Mascara in Black
- Rimmel Nail Polish in 035 Wine Not
- Manicare Tweezers
- Models Prefer Multi-Purpose Sponge
- 1000 Hour Nail Foils, Press & Go Press-On Manicure
- Priceline's Nourishing Facial Wipes
- Eco Tools Body Bath Sponge (not in photo)
The $2 Essence Pencil Sharpener does not count since I bought it to replace my lost jumbo pencil sharpener.
But even if I count the Priceline goodie bag as one item per my revised shopping ban rules, I still exceeded my shopping limit by 9 "items".
Most Pricelines around me have run out of the limited edition Face of Australia Illuminators, so I was excited to see this at a $5 pile at Big W. Sadly, it was still regular price, but I spent too much time deciding that I thought I might as well buy it. I got some more Essence stuff because at less than $5, I really couldn't help myself. Lol.
Having carried around a $29 Abbey's books credit note for 3 years, I finally got around to dropping by the shop and I decided to spend that plus an extra $10 on Rae Morris' new book Timeless Makeup.
So I guess it hasn't really been much of a ban and May will bring even more purchases because I'll be going overseas and plan to go on a duty free rampage. But I will restrain myself from any more local purchases this month and throughout May. Ok, except for this month's Cleo magazine cos I'm curious about Model Co's fibre lash mascara.
And I just remembered I ordered some Real Techniques brushes from iherb.com which should arrive soon.
I didn't realise how hard this ban would be. I'm starting to think that I'm more of a collector, than a makeup user. I love looking at and swatching my collection, but I never seem to have time to to apply them. And as soon as I buy something, I start looking up something new to buy. Even with 6 lip butters, I'm already thinking of getting the Red Velvet and the Macaroon shades. And maybe the Dinair Airbrush.
Oh, dear. I think I need help.