- SK-II Whitening Derm-Definition - I bought this back in 2008. Shocking I know, but I could not bear to throw it out even though it has probably lost its efficacy a while ago because it was so expensive and it still looks and smells the same as it always has. I was advised to use it on my sun spots, but I never had the patience. I used it up last month as a face and neck serum and it was alright considering the how long it's been in my bathroom cabinet. I will not repurchase this as I'm still keen on trying my hand at DIY skincare once I use up my other potions.
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Makeup Remover(travel-size) - This was part of the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid travel kit (the rest of which has been in my gym bag for months cos I have not been in the gym for months). It lives up to its claim of removing light makeup without making one feel greasy or tight. But I will not be repurchasing this, because it has a slightly chemical smell that I find unpleasant and my usual non-drying, foaming (sounds like an oxymoron, but it's not) cleansers like the Shiseido or Hada Labo do a good job of removing light makeup anyway.
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O(sachet sample) - I had to finish this sample before breaking open a another bottle of cleansing oil. As much as I love this (I had a full-size one eons ago), I know there are cheaper-just-as-good-if-not-better alternatives out there so I will not purchase a full-size one.
- Shiseido Pureness Balancing Softener(travel-size) - This came with the full-sized moisturiser I bought in December. It's not bad, but not as good as the Benefiance Softener which I'm currently using, so I will not purchase a full-size one.
- Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream(travel-size) - This was part of a GWP set. I'm not a fan of bead exfoliants because there's never enough beads to do a thorough job.
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream(travel-size) - Another item from a GWP set. I would not have finished this if not for these empties posts. I still don't see the point of a separate lotion for my hands and feet, but I get them as gifts so I use them.
- Garnier Clean Sensitive Delicate Eye Makeup Remover - I like this a lot as it does not irritate my eyes and does a good job as long as I thoroughly moisten a cotton pad, lightly press it onto my eyes for a few seconds before wiping away the makeup it has somehow dissolved. This is how I imagine Bioderma works, and until I find Bioderma locally, I will keep buying this. I stocked up on a couple when it was 40% off at Priceline. Mind you, Woolworths/Coles RRP for this is $2 than Priceline RRP.
- Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme(sample) - Part of the February Bella Box. I used this up once when I skipped applying lotion at home as I was running late for work. Verdict: Not moisturising enough for my legs.
- MoroccanOil Shampoo(travel-size) - Does not feel that much better than any shampoo, so I will not purchase the full-sized one.
- MoroccanOil Conditioner(travel-size) - As much as I love this, I;m not sure if it's worth the price tag. I may or may not repurchase, but I can do so anyway after I finish up a couple of conditioners I already have.
I'm really enjoying hearing that last squirt from each empty bottle, and I'm beginning to realise how long it takes for me to finish stuff -- a very long time. Now, I'm worried whether I'll ever get to the products I hauled from Malaysia.
Labels: Clarins, Cosmetics, Empties, Garnier, Hada Labo, MoroccanOil, Sasy N Savy, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, SK-II