The best Makeup Utopia challenge yet! It introduced me to an amazing artist, Alex Box. A quick google search and I was blown away by her work! There were so many looks to be inspired by, but when I picked up the Human Fundamentalism brochure from Myer, I knew I had to attempt this look.
Please forgive the hair and the odd lighting. Where I'm bronzed I used flash in a dark room; where I'm pale I didn't use flash, but I was in a very bright room.
- Stuk Glue Stick (to make brows flat)
- Almay Line Smoothing Concealer in Medium (to conceal brows, not in photo*)
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation in Natural Beige
- RCMA Foundation in KN-9 (darkest shade to contour)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Deep End (eyes and lips), Half-Baked (eyes and brows) and Smog (eyes)
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Honeymoon (center of face)
- TheBalm Eyeshadow in Matt Ramirez (outline on forehead and under the eyes, not in photo*)
- W7 Honolulu Bronzer (contour)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer (all over)
- Graftobian Mixing and Lining Set (to make blue lipstick, too dry)
- Rimmel clear lipgloss (to make blue lipstick, much more emollient and lipstick-like)
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara in Black
*I toss the products I use in a box so I can take a photo and do this list when I write the blog post. But I was writing this days after I did the look and I could not fathom where I used the concealer and the matte shadow in this look, so I didn't include them in the photo, only to figure out later when I was writing the product list.