But... is this too much new stuff for someone on a ban?
I do have my
- Australis Speck-tacular Crystal Top Coat $5.95 after $3 discount - February purchase #1
- InStyle magazine 12-month subscription - paid for in December so excluded from the limit
- Face of Australia Impact-Curl Mascara - provided for review so excluded
- L'Oreal hair samples - came with my quarterly Priceline mail so excluded
- Invisible Zinc Tinted DayWear Anti-Ageing Facial Moisturising Sunscreen SP30+ in Light - magazine freebie though I would not have bought the magazine if not for this freebie. Excluded for February, but updated the rules to fix this loophole.
- Garnier Fructis shampoo - magazine freebie, excluded as this did not influence me to buy the magazine.
- Myer gift card - purchase with it is included as per original rules.
- Priceline voucher - not yet used, and I have decided to update the rules to include any product purchased with a voucher.
180 eyeshadow palette - $28 on eBay
Happy Valentines Day!