Applying makeup and taking photos are challenging and time-consuming enough as it is that I don't bother with hair and dressing up. By the time I was done with my eyes, I was too tired and lazy to follow the tutorial and just slapped on some blush and lipstick.
I tried to emulate her poses, but I looked deranged instead of sultry, so I've deleted those shots.
I've tried applying false lashes on myself a couple of times before, but this was the first time I managed to get them to stick. It does look odd and about to fall off in a few minutes.
- Face of Australia Face Base 3 in 1 Primer (not in photo)
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation in Natural Beige
- Australis Ready Get Set Go Finishing Powder in True Translucent
- theBalm eyeshadow in The Stock Broker (white shade all over lid)
- Prestige eyeshadow in Sandstone (medium brown on crease)
- La Femme eyeshadow in Dark Brown (on brows and lower lash line)
- Savvy by DB Eyeliner in Brown (on upper lash line)
- Savvy by DB Eyeliner in Black (for the beauty mark)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Pure White (on lower rim)
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
- non-branded false lashes
- W7 Honolulu Bronzer
- La Femme blush top left of the quad (the blush pans are sadly not labeled)
- Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
- Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in Geisha