A simple OOTD:
- Me-made dress
- Nine West shoes
- Portmans necklace
Last week on JosTan:
- Moved my blogs to my jostan.com domain: makeup on blog.jostan.com and sewing on sew.jostan.com.
- Joined twitter under username JosTanBlog and had fun at the virtual water cooler of beauty bloggers.
- Completed my first sewing project of 2012.
Last week in my favourite makeup blogs:
- Live vicariously through Sarah's POBM account -- good food, great company, hefty goodie bags.
- Learn how to how to conceal cheek acne and how to wear red eyeshadow for Chinese New Year from Emily's tutorials.
- Get laughing with Tine's account of what a blogger does.
- Win one of the most awesome prize packages I've ever seen in blogland at BeautyCrazed
- Meanwhile, Celina shared with us the artistic process behind her amazing Book of Fables series!
- Jacie taught us how to get 7 days wear out of our nail polish before bidding us adieu. :(
- Karyn gave us a handy list of substances to avoid in cosmetics
- While Tina shared 10 skincare products that have been around for over 30 years and are still very popular.
There were heaps of great posts this week! I'm not sure how I'll keep up in the weeks to come once bloggers come out of the their holiday breaks :)
Late breaking news: My first BellaBox arrived while writing this post! Here's a crappy quick iPhone photo of it.