Here are the products:
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer - 13.95
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation - 21.95
- Face of Australia Eye Primer in Matte - 7.95
- Australis Pocket Palette for the eyeshadows, blush & lip gloss - 12.95
- Scandal Eyebrow Pencil - 6.95
- Face of Australia High Definition Liquid Eyeliner in Black - 9.95 (not pictured, rolled off behind desk)
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Water Resistant Mascara - 18.95
Honestly, if I added up how much I actually paid for these products, it would be a lot less than $93. You see, I would have bought all of the above at discounted price in Priceline. I even received the Australis Pocket Palette for free as it was GWP last year.
I admit though using the Australis Pocket Palette felt like cheating as it was three products in one. But I have had it for a while and I've never used it, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity to break this palette in -- I am loving the lip gloss!
I've been reading up on how to take better photos, but if you have any tips for better product/FOTD photos, do share! Thanks!