me at 34 eating way too much
Last week on JosTan:
- Pigged out with DH on my 34th birthday dinner at Sakae Yakiniku House in Eastwood.
- Had my hair cut and coloured using a voucher I bought I ages ago.
- Started my first sewing project for 2012.
- Had my first driving lesson of the year (how embarrassing to admit I don't drive at my age).
- Had some grub and grog at Sydney Festival First Night in Hyde Park.
- Watched the interesting doco Bill Cunningham New York.
Last week in my favourite makeup blogs:
- Suzanne's got an awesome list of beauty products, movies, books and games to look forward to in 2012.
- Clare shampoos her hair everyday. Yay, I'm not the only one!
- I discovered Belle Lumiere's 6 Out 3 In series which is inspiring me to keep my stash in check.
- But I'm lemming Emily's favourite highlighters and luminizers.
- Tine is having a huge New Year giveaway which includes TheBalm's Nude 'Tude palette. We have until January 24 to join!
I have no idea why this template changes my font colour from grey to black in the middle of my posts. Argh! I do not want to change templates yet again :(