January Bella Box:
- Pangea Organics Lip Balm- I don't need another lipbalm, but I tried it cos I wanted to see if this $18 lip balm is better than a $3 one. It's not.
- Sparoma Body Balm- It looks more like a pot of lipbalm . Ric likes jasmine, so maybe I'll fob it off on him.
- Laviol Organic Bearberry Brightening Moisturiser - It's not an expensive item at $9.95 for 75gm, but I'm interested to try it and I like pump packaging because it's reuseable. +1
- La Perla J'Aime EDP samples- Perfume samples are good to have, but not exciting for me.
- Sachet samples of lotion, sunscreen, tea and moist towelette- Let's consider these extras.
- Nivea lotion- Disappointing to get a sample of a drugstore lotion. Tempted to deduct a point for this.
- Sheer Cover Nourishing Moisturiser- Basic looking moisturiser, will probably pass it on.
- Sheer Cover Lipgloss- Not a fan of dipping my fingers into a lip gloss pot, another one to pass on.
- Kosmea Daily Facial Exfoliant- I've seen a few bloggers who like this brand, so I might try this. +1
- Mirenesse Tight Liner Hydra Gel Eye Liner - I was super excited when I saw this because it could've been my HG for tightlining. But I was crestfallen to find the shade is Sapphire Blue. They might as well call it Sharpie Blue. Still, I give it +1 just for being a full-sized makeup product.
- The box is reusable as a gift box (gift boxes at DJ are around $5).
At $180 each per year I might be better off buying the Bio Effect EGF serum :)