I went to the barbie wearing blue eyeshadow. Four years living in Australia, and I still forget that green and gold are the official Australian colours! Ah well, maybe next year.
I used three shades on my eyes, but clearly my eyeshadow and photography skills haven't improved yet as all I can see here is one overall blue shade.
- Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear in Medium
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder
- La Femme Blush bottom left shade -- I can't remember the shade name :(
- Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette eyeshadows Vanilla, Deep End and Evidence
- Mirenesse Tight Liner in Sapphire Blue
- Scandal Eyebrow Pencil
- L'Oreal Curl Impact Collagene Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst in Mauve
Here are more photos from Australia day. I didn't get photos of the barbie as I was busy eating yummy sausages!