Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
- This one is a basic and affordable toner.
- The scent is not unpleasant, and dissipates quickly. It doesn't irritate my skin as long as I really soak up the cotton pad and wipe my face gently (I used to rub toner in).
- It's great at removing the last traces of makeup after cleansing.
- I usually only use this when I've had heavy makeup on and want to make sure I remove every last bit of it after cleansing.
- I would repurchase this if none of the new ones I bought works for me.
Hada Labo AHA + BHA Foaming Wash
A friend forgot to pack this after her Sydney visit last month, so I thought I'd give it a try.
- This inexpensive liquid cleanser is packaged in a pump bottle that aerates the liquid and dispenses foam.
- It's fragrance-free and there is barely any scent.
- I'm not fond of foam cleanser. I had to use so much of this in vain to get that creamy yet foamy and refreshing feeling that I like in my morning shower.
- That would've been fine if it had not caused me dry, flaky skin. To be fair, I think my nightly Clarisonic ritual exfoliates my skin enough, that any other exfoliating product just makes my skin dry and flaky.
- I ended up using loads of it on my arms which are way too tanned compared to my face. It only took me a few days to finish the bottle, so I didn't see any improvement in my arms (at least, there were no adverse effects).
- I definitely would not repurchase this (it's not locally available anyway, except online/ebay). I actually bought the creamy tube version of this before I tried this foam one, and I'm afraid the creamy one will still be too drying for me :(