I'll be dividing some projects into two - muslin project and actual fabric project since I consider finishing a muslin a feat worthy of celebration. Also, I try to use wearable fabrics for my muslins because spending so much time, effort and tears on something I'm not going to wear drives me insane. By wearable, I mean "pambahay" or lounge wear. Wearing them outside the house is another matter altogether.
- Ruffle top from Happy Homemade Vol. 1 - I completed and wore it in January, but I have not blogged about it.
- Plaid pants from Happy Homemade Vol. 1 - I completed and wore it on Saturday, but I have not blogged about it.
- Minimalist cowl top (muslin) - I completed and wore it yesterday, but I have not blogged about it.
- Coffee date dress (muslin) - Need to insert the zip, do the hem and finish the seams.
- Hepburn/Givenchy inspired dress (muslin) - Fabric cut
- Fitting shell
- Baby quilt
- Headphone Case
- Ruffle Halter
- Wrap Dress
- Top using Nani Iro 1m fabric
- Casual shirt for Ric
- Pants for Ric
- Minimalist cowl top (red)
- Coffee date dress (suiting fabric)
Completed Projects = Sewing Prowess
- Remove unnecessary zippers of 3 tops with side zip - done
- New zipper for Ric's- in progress
- Reinforce Ric's jeans' zipper
- Hem pants 1
- Hem pants 2
- Change bag handle
- Remake linen jacket